THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Michyeo seo~~

Random question~ how frustrated are you today?

a.
this much?

or b.
this much?

Well... mine is kinda like adding both of them up... so you get

c.
I feel like destroying everything


it is all because of coloring...

I suck at coloring. well, yeah. So what....

So, laling, I really look up to you because you can color something so nicely without killing yourself...
This is a preview of what I am currently doing. Seriously, do we have to take into consideration all those lighting and stuff??




++saykoji89++
++ARGHHHH!!!!+++

1 comments:

chepazana said...

laling tabahlah.

everytime i color I also want to kill myself.

eh,I dunno which rule state that u have to abide lighting principle and all.eff dat n do ur way~my principal of lighting pon x bley pakai.hampeh.kita dedua kene g kelas mewarna