THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cliffhangers...


I hate cliffhangers... Really!

Everytime I came to a cliffhanger, I smack my head to the table/lappie/book and facepalm. That is just like when you are talking to someone about something...

So imagine were talking...

Miss A: I was walking around the other day, I came across Mr B. He asked me some things about you.

Me: What did he ask?

Miss A: He ask whether you....

Me: Yes?

Miss A: I'll tell you later, not now...

*situation end*

You see, it's this kind of situation that irks me. God!!! Actually I'm bitching about Bokura Ga Ita (BGI) chapter 62. For years after Yano left Nanami, now he's standing in front her house with more than the obvious reasons that makes you wanna squeal your heart out, but unsuprisingly knowing that next chapter won't be as you hoped.

Oh, and when I was reading BGI, I came across this logo


This is so WTF. I mean, why the heck are you angry with the site and the moderators? I have you know that MangaTrader is my saviour from all the old mangas I missed. The problem lies on your readers who downloaded the files and upload it on Mangatraders. This is bound to happpen now and then but please blame the right people and not a third party....

++saykoji89++
++You know what, some people just never think when they are talking about stuff++

0 comments: