THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 6, 2009

My sis, Ramy (Ilah)

Today I did something I haven't done in a long time. I searched my nickname on the net.
There are like 2090 results that contains the word 'saykoji89', but most of them are bullshit.
But then, when I was scrolling through the results, I found out that my pet sis (who is also like a sis I never had) has a blog... and so I went and take a look....

Jjang jjang....

God, it was all pink. Just like her Twitter page. Seriously, I can't remember seeing so much pink in my life. (oh wait, I think I have). I don't think that she will know I visited her blog though.

I read through all of her post and well, I don't really think she has changed much. She is still the happy-go-lucky girl on the outside but very sensitive inside.

Anyway, I miss her. I wonder if I get to see her again, will I be the same as I was before or will I be awkward. Or probably just act all insane as I am with Kaizu and Kyoko?

I don't have the answer to that. I really don't. Because I have changed a lot. And by a lot I really mean it.

I'm not the type that keep everything to myself anymore, now that I have two really best friends in the whole world. The one I couldn't imagine I could live without. The three of us are nutcases but all in very different ways.

I notice something about me a few while back. My hands keep shivering like I was hypo on sugar or something. But, nevertheless my sugar intake is normal. (for me)

Maybe this is because I'm growing older day by day. Sometimes I feel like I have a Peter Pan Complex. I don't wanna grow old.

Growing old means responsibilities. Responsible and me don't go in the same place. I am more to I-don't-give-a-f*** kind of attitude.

Ah, I'm really hungry. Now, I shall descend into the hallways looking for potential suckers to mooch ramen off them... ah, somehow this sounds so wrong. Let me rephrase that. I'll be going to a juniors room and ask meggi from them. There much better.

++saykoji89++
++All about Korean++

0 comments: