THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

100 Q&A as stolen from HCKiseki

I took these questions from HCKiseki.com, which is Heechul's Official Fan Cafe by the way. The way he answers are so funny that I think I might try to answer it as well. Yeah, and if you count, it won't reach 100 Questions because there are some questions that I feel sensitive about... Anyway, enjoy.

Name : Nur Sharain
Birthday : February 14th
School : Which one? I went to many schools.
Residency: My parents house
Family : 5 people including me
Personality : Very weird
Good Qualities : I never bother people
Bad Qualities : People say I have not enough interest in my surroundings
Hobbies : Sleeping, drawing, eating, sleeping again
Religion : Islam
Height : The shortest among my siblings
Weight : The lightest among my family
Bloodtype : Is this important?
Shoe Size : Too lazy to go look
Favorite Genre of music : Anything Asian including their classic songs
Favorite Singers : Takuya(UVERworld), 김희철, Inoue Joe, Yui
Favorite Season : Autumn, cause it’s not too hot and hot too cold
Favorite Food : Okonomiyaki and Gulai Pucuk Paku
Place I want to go : South Korea’s Kangwondo’s Wonju.
My ideal : I like someone with East Asian looks
My worries as of now : What should I do during the holidays?
First Love : My mother
Alcohol Tolerance : I don’t drink
Drinking Habits : See above.
Most important friends : Kaizu and Kyoko
Prized Possesion : 1:Lappie. 2:Handphone 3:Taku 4.Me
When I look the best : When I smile
When I look sexiest : How should I know?
Hairstyle as of now : Tied up to one side.
Clothes you are wearing right now : A blue t-shirt and shorts
What’s in your pocket : My room key
First time drinking : Never
Favorite colors : Blue, black and recently Red
Thing you want from your significant other : A handphone
Age you want to get married : 26
What you do when you’re home alone : turn on the music and/or sleep
Habits : I like to play with the pillow tips before I sleep
Highest placement in school : 1st place in the whole grade. When I was in elementary school, I always get in the top 10.
Difference between men and women : Women can wear skirt and pants. But if a man wore a skirt he’d be hearing more than an ‘idiot’ from people.
If you were born again, man or woman : Me
What you think you were in your previous life : A person
If the person you loved cheated on you :I’ll kill the person he cheated with
Favorite at Karaoke : N Sync “It’s gonna be me”, Jinbara “Cinta Pantai Merdeka”
What you want to do when it rains : Sleep
If you were on a deserted island what you take : Can I say Heechul?
How many kids : 2, twin boys.
Who do you want to see the most right now : Super Junior
Favorite snacks : Pocky (chocobanana), Hello Panda
Allowance : Whatever my mom give me
Favorite restaurants : Kenny Rogers
To be dumped or do you dump : Both are also equally sad.
Why did you write the answer to the question above : Cause it’s true
What I want right now : A black SGH-G400 handphone
When do you think you’ve grown up : I don’t want to grow up
Country you want to go to : South Korea
What you think about other people : I really couldn’t care less
What would you do if you confessed to a boy : Blush, I guess?
Place you want to go with your other : Water park
Ideal vacation spot : A place that is quiet but not secluded and has civilization
Favorite TV show : Gag Concert.
Thoughts when you’re in rain : I can’t think . I’m too busy sleeping.
When I fell happy : When I go visit Kaizu
Most recent movie watched : A Walk to Remember on my friend’s PC
Movie watched with the most feeling : Sorry, I Love You
Could you marry someone else for the person you loved : Depends
What you want to do for the person you love : Love them?
I want to die when : My time comes
You think you’re a player : I’m too lazy to be one
If you found 100k in the road : … I wonder why no one took it?
When you were most hurt : when I overheard my mother talking to my grandmother on how she cared about me less compared to my brothers.
I hate guys that : think they are really perfect
I hate girls that : acts like a bitch
If you were to become invisible : I’ll go stalking. No one would discover me! Keke..
When someone makes you mad: I keep it to myself and make sure I pay them back with the same thing.
Favorite saying : You laugh at me because I’m different, I laugh at you because you’re all the same.
If someone you met for the first time were to ask for you number : I’d ask ‘why’
Nicknames : Sayko, Shara, Ain
First thing you do in the morning : Open my eyes
Jinxes : You want me to make one?
The most important thing in the world : Air
When you were happiest : In primary school
When you were saddest : In high school
Last thing you want to say : I’m finished! Yeah~!

++saykoji89++
++really bored now++

0 comments: