THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Hair today, Gone tomorrow

I really need to cut my hair when I get back. My hair is really long now, and thinking about it, I think the last time I cut it was last year. And now it is already so long...

I wanted to cut of my fringe (the one that I kept from 2007). I think the last time I had a short fringe was when I was in standard 6.(primary 6/grade 6) Back then I had it was because I wanted to hide my scar. I was so sensitive about it last time.

I had the scar ever since I was 4 I think. I got 6 stitches on my forehead because yours truly was really hyperactive when she was in kindergarten. I remembered one of the teachers told my mother that she thought I was a mentally incapable child a.k.a retard. If I could see her again I would really ask her, "what made you say that?"

Anyway, I got the scar during recess time in the kindergarten when I was four. At that time I was playing with the rusty slides because the swings were full. (I really like swings)

And suddenly the fated bell rang, which means we have to return back to our respective classrooms as quickly as we can.

But being the way I am then, I played a little longer than others until a teacher was telling us to come back inside the house. I walked in a fast pace (Running of course, there is no walking in a small children's dictionary) and suddenly....

A small boy in my class put his foot in front of me. When I fell he went back into the class. Unfortunately for me, I fell on the sewer lid. At first I didn't really feel anything except a sudden urge to curse. Than...

Drip... Drip... Drip...

Blood started trickling down my forehead. I was like "Oh, shit. What is this red stuff? It's making my uniform dirty..."

I covered my head and went back into the classroom like nothing had happened. Well something did happen and there was a huge evidence on my uniform.

The teacher asked me what happen since I came into the classroom late and all messed up with blood, and covering my forehead. I told her I fell and when she removed my hand from the forehead, blood was starting to fall more.

It was the first time I saw a person become so pale...

The teacher took me to the doctors and I had my forehead stitched back together. I remember going back to the hospital for follow-ups since the cut I had was quite deep. I didn't know that it was so serious back then...

Anyway, afterwards I became really sensitive with my scar. I did not want anyone to see it so I hid it under my fringe. I goes on until I was in primary 6. When I entered my secondary year, I had no choice but to show it since I was wearing the hijab...

But suddenly now, I want to have a fringe again... I having my hair cut really short... Ah, can't wait to go home...

++saykoji89++
++playing with my hair..++

0 comments: