THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Bored

The story behind these pictures...

I drew this based on a picture of Heechul in his endorsed clothing by SPRIS. The jacket is supposed to be in black color. But since it doesn't look like Heechul, I decide to call it Hwechel. Haha..

And the small pic? It goes like this...

Kenji: Yah, you have so much free time is it?
Me: What makes you say that?

Kenji: You keep drawing all these new OCs.
Me: I guess so... I'm bored...

Kenji: But how come you never took your time to draw me?

Me: ...

Kenji: Yah, answer me you rat!
Me: Because you are getting harder to draw, with all those earrings, and you eyes...

Kenji: YOU CREATED ME THAT WAY!!!!

Me: .... I'm just lazy... (=.=)



This is a drawing I did when I saw the SuJu-M, Super girl Vid. I really like HAnkyung and Heechul together... I have a story for this too...

HC: Yah, Hankyung, I'm hungry... Faster, faster!
HK: Arrasso..(I know) (while cooking fried rice)

KI: Hyung, annyeong! Ah, Hankyung-hyung is cooking Bejing fried rice is it? Smells so delicious..

HC: Ah, teukkie, yongwoonie, come come. Hankyung is making fried rice. Come and join us. Yah, Hankyung! Faster, my stomach is grumbling...

HK: Idiot...
ET: Hankyung, fighting... Just be patience with this guy...





And the story to go with this one...

HC: I'm home! Yah, I'm hungry! Hankyung, I'm hungry!
HK: (watching TV) There is Ramen on the table help yourself...

HC: Kekeke.. Thanks, Geng.
HK: (turns to Heechul) You're... Yah, Kim Heechul!

HC: What? I want to eat!

HK: Yah! You cut your hair again?! I thought you went for drama shooting!

HC: I did. Then on the way back, I dropped by the hair salon. What do you think?

HK: I think you are an idiot. How short do you want it to be?

HC: As short as Kibummie's.

HK: Retard.

HC: Yah, Hankyung! Don't cuss.

HK: You are the one that thaught me to cuss.

HC: I did not! Even if I did, it's only for your knowledge. Not for you to cuss me...


*HC-Heechul, HK-Hankyung, KI-Kangin, ET-Eeteuk

++saykoji89++
++I must stop reading fanfics++

0 comments: