THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Dedicated to Kenji

Yeah, my guilty concience has finally caught up to me. Not to mention the sound of Kenji's voice screaming in my head when I drew another random OC. He goes like this,
"Yah, sayko, if you have so much time drawing another random OC, draw me instead!!!"

So, here I am trying to make it up to him, before I forget how to draw him forever...

Harusawa Kenji, he can be called my second genaration character. My first one was Rockey... I created Kenji when I was 15 years old, so he has been with me for 5 years now... Happy 5th aniversary, Kenji! Anyway, Kenji's concept is actually my ideal prince. Good looking, witty, and has a dark personality. (That is why he keeps bugging me to be drawed) Kenji's fullname is REALLY long. He goes by Maxiwilliam Kenji Thomas Alexander Anderson Harusawa. He was born in Lincoln Hospital, Washington on the 26th of October 1989. (actually he was born in my head on I don't know when). Although he should be 18 this year, I decided to make him forever 18. It doesn't have to mean that he should grow old with me...

I got the concept of drawing Kenji when I was in form 3, Kenji's real name at that time was suppose to be Konzen Douji. (That's why he has that guy's type of chara) I changed it to Kenji because Konzen doesn't sound too Japanese, and Kazuya Minekura might sue me for plagarism. So I changed it to Harusawa Kenji. If you see closely, Kenji is actually a name derived from Konzen Douji. How clever of me...

This post is actually supposed to be longer but I'm really lazy to tpe so, I'm gonna skip a few paragraph...

skip..

skip..

skip..

and, we arrived to the facts you probably don't know about Kenji before I post up the pictures...

1. Kenji is a lefty. But he can be right-handed whenever he wanted to.

2. Kenji's birthday is actually the birthday of a boy I had a crush on when I was in school. I wanted to change the date, but whenever I set it to a new date, I seem to forget it.So, 26 october it is....

3. Kenji hates the color PINK. Just like me...

4. Kenji's occupation is a manga-ka. He has his own studio and his helper Seishi, a junior in his school. Don't ask me what his debut manga is, because I don't know...

5. Kenji has a total of 12 piercings on his face ONLY. 5 in his left ear, 3 in his right, 3 on his left eyebrow and one on his tounge. Don't ask me about other places. I only know about those.

6. When I first craeted Kenji, I made him allergic to girls. But I cured him by giving him a girlfriend, Kimie. I wanted to learn to draw girls too, that's why I gave him a girlfriend. Otherwise, he probably be gay.

7. Last unknown fact, Kenji was suppose to have a TWIN brother. What happened to him? His twin brother is actually Heiji himself. I just demoted Heiji to be his younger brother instead. But that explains why Kenji and Heiji's name are quite similar. Maxiwilliam Kenji and Maximillian Heiji.

Now, for the pictures!!!!



These are the early stages of Kenji. And the comic is a drawing I did of him the first time.


This is a comic I did of him once I've cured his allergies to girls.



So far, this is the best picture of him that I have ever drawn...






These are all my other favourite pictures of Kenji that I draw now. He is very different from when I first drew him.. Sob, my Kenji's all grown up....

++saykoji89++
++hoping not to draw anymore random OC++

0 comments: