THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 13, 2009

10 Things You Need to Know About Me

10. I hate PINK. I hate it from the bottom of my heart. I will only like pink when there is peace in the Middle East which is very unlikely.

9. I may look shy at first but I really am not. I just believe that first impressions are important. You wouldn't want to be friends who is crazy when you first met them, do you?

8. I support YAOI. I don't care what other people says about it as long as I get my daily dose of Bishies. But the thing is, I am still in fact straight. I plan to get married when I am 26 and I want to have 2 children preferably twin boys.

7. I can have mood swings even when it is not at that time of month. So, when I start whiplashing you, please don't give me the statement,
"Is it that time of month?",
if you don't want to be hit by a chair.

6. I love literature. Maybe not classic literature, but I enjoy reading and music. So far, my best record of reading is the Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix. I finished the whole book within 3 hours. I listen to various types of music and I hate people who critics other people's genre of music.

5. My stuff is my stuff. I don't like people touching my stuff without permission. And I especially wouldn't like if someone just act like what's mine is theirs too. Fuck them. When I feel like sharing I'll let you have it. But do not simply treat my stuff like something picked up from the roadside although it might look like it. These people will initiate my random mood swings.

4. Whoever or whatever I decide to like is definitely up to me. You may critic once in a while, but don't expect me to change. Never say to me,
"why do you like GAY guys?"
or
"how come your choice of guys are always lousy?"
or even
"you think that guy will like you back is it, if you put his picture as your phone theme? He doesn't even know you."


I will definitely answer back to you,
"Why, are you jealous?"
OR...
I could just kick your ass for that.

3. When I hate someone, please never try to be nice to me ever again. It's hard for me to hate someone, but once I hate you, that's it. I'll hate you forever. I have a few people on my hate list already. Various ages from young until old. For these people who I shall not name, go die. I can live without you in my life. I don't see you guys as humans anymore. You guys are lower than dirt in my eyes.

2. I love my friends. But I love my best friends more. I can be friends with everyone (except those who already made their way to my hate list) but not everyone can be my best friends. So far I only have 2 best friends that I will trust until the day I die. It's not that I don't trust anybody else... Okay, it's because I don't trust anybody else. I have been backstabbed more than other people's share on it. I don't like to use people, I don't like people using me to their advantage. So, when I say I only have 2 best friends, please don't tell me
"Yah, I use to be your best friend in school. You forget about me already is it?"
It's not that I forgot you. ischeIt's just that best friends to me means more than just hanging out during lunch period or doing mives together. Please respect that.

1. I am one hell of a procrastinator. Enough said.

++saykoji89++
++getting to know you++

0 comments: