THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 12, 2009

BFF

Today I want to share with the netizens about my two best friends. Laling a.k.a Kaizu and Hun a.k.a Kyoko.

First let's start with Kaizu.

*************************

Real name: Sharifah Zanariah

Nickname: Chepa, Kaizu

D.o.b: 2 May 1989

Hobby: Drawing and reading

Interest: Fanfic, anime and manga

Let's just say I never met anyone that shares as much similarities as me. She is smart and beautiful and REALLY tall. I think she is taller than me, or is it the same? I couldn't tell because she is thinner than me. Her drawings are incredibly awesome. If you don't believe me, check out her dA. She is very fun to be with and never makes you feel bored.

Laling and I, we both like the same things, but very opposite of each other's taste. How should I describe this.... Let me give you a few example..

We both like SEAFOOD but I like SQUIDS and she likes PRAWNS

We both like NARUTO(ANIME) but I like SASUKE and she likes NARUTO

We both like HETALIA but I like JAPAN and she likes ENGLAND

We both like JROCK but I like GAKCT and she likes HYDE

...see what I mean......

*******************************
Real name: Nur Farahin

Nickname: Paien, Kyoko

D.O.B: 18 July 1989

Hobby: Reading

Interest: Fanfiction

Kyoko.... I known her for quite sometime but there are things about her that remains a mystery to me. Seriously. All I know is there is a scary side of her that you wouldn't want to mess with. I like to hang out with Kyoko. I remember someone asked us,

"Korang kawan dari kecik ke? (Are you two childhood friends?)"

Both of us burst out laughing that day. We were really close and it seems like we have known each other for such a long time. But actually, on that day, I just got to know her for like 1 or 2 weeks. Funny indeed.

Whenever I was with Kyoko, I really feel brave... Like I have the courage to do stuff. I still remember one incident during my matriculation days. We were studying late nite and suddenly one by one our stuff starts to dissapear. We search all over and couldn't find it. Then, suddenly she yelled out,

"Senang lah korang main sorok-sorok barang. Korang tak ada exam esok, kitorang ada!"
(Easy for you guys to hide our stuff. You don't have to take exams, we do)

And when I pick up one pillow, all our stuff was there. So, we continued studying and heard someone crying loudly. It was like a small child crying when they did not get what they want. If I was alone, I would probably hid under a pillow. But Kyoko, she totally said something that makes me feel braver.

Kyoko is someone who speaks her mind. When she doesn't like something, she straight-forwardly says so. I wish I could be like her...

*****************************

Next time I shall tell how the 3 of us met each other.

But to tell you the truth, the 3 of us are really close to each other, but we never went out together, I mean all three of us. It is always a two-some outing. And we never took pictures together either. And to say we are best friends....

No, really. We are best friends. But when we meet each other, we don't bother to take pictures together. We just chat and talk.

++saykoji89++
++I miss my best friends++

0 comments: