THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Marriage

Right now it is 1.47 am in Malaysia. And the tempreture of Wonju is 6 degrees. (so cold)

Many of my friends' siblings are getting married this upcoming months. Ah, school holidays are the perfect time to get married they say...

Even my best friend from school said her brother is getting married. Congratz.

Hearing this really makes me think....

AH, I WANT TO GET MARRIED TOO....

When I was young, I didn't think marriage was important. I even told my mom I don't want to get married.

Oh, how I was a child back then....

I planned to get married when I am 26, which means I have another 6 years of being a bachelor. Must live life to the fullest then...

And people, you should know that I do not dream of getting married to a actor or singer. Those are hopeless dreams. But if I do, than it's fate...

++saykoji89++
++should sleep by now++

0 comments: