THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 7, 2011

WHY??? TT^TT

What's with shonen mangas which have older brothers dying scene that makes you cry???

I know this is kinda old news, but I just noticed that both One Piece and Naruto have this thing in common. What, you ask me? It's dying older brothers.

In Naruto, Sasuke's older brother, Itachi died in a heart-wrenching scene with a heart-wrenching line ("Yuruse Sasuke, Kore de saigo da..."<--- I cried hearing this) which later reveals that Itachi is actually a loving older brother who would do anything to protect his younger brother.

In One Piece, Luffy's foster@sworn brother, Portgas D.Ace died also with a heart-wrenching line (Thank you everyone for loving me... or something like that) which later reveals about Ace, Sabo and Luffy's younger days. It shows how much Ace would go in order to protect Luffy. This scene also makes me cry.

Dammit! Shonen mangas are supposed to be filled with action pack themes but making scences like this once in a while is fine too. I know I'm not the only one who cried when both of these characters died, there are thousand, maybe millions more fans out there who feel the same.

But, I'm saying this with a serious face. If Sasuke ever dies, as in really dies, I'm going to mourn for a week. Who in the right mind would want to kill him. So he made lots of stupid desicions, but he's still young and stupid. He has no one to guide him in learning lessons on life. No one is perfect. Remember that all you Sasuke killers out there (the ones that kills him off in fic, doujin and etc)

++saykoji89++
++RIP Itachi and Ace++

0 comments: