THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm BACK~~~

So, I have been off for these few days, since I went back home in Alor Setar.

But, now I'm back, and that's all that matters.

Yesterday, I came down to KL by the 3.3o pm express train from Butterworth, Penang. It was a 7 hours journey that made me bored to the point of dying.. Obviously I can't read my fanfics in the train coz my brother was sitting next to me... What will he say to that?

Anyway, I need to scan that picture of Kenji and color it fast before I go out of my mind obsessing over it. The faster I trash the coloring, the calmer my heart will be..

Oh, and I got this weird dream where suddenly I was speaking Japanese fluently.. Maybe it's a sneak peak into the future? I don't know. Sometimes you can get deja vu from dreams, and sometimes a dream is just a dream. I once dreamt that I met Micheal Jackson but that is obviously a dream since he has died...

Anyway, look forward to my next ranting soon~~

++saykoji89++
++hugs and kisses++

0 comments: