THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Nervous

Well, tomorrow I'm heading to collage (again) and I don't know why I'm quite nervous... I have been through this like thousands of times... okay maybe not thousands but a few times already, and heading to this new campus makes me more nervous then ever... It seems like I have butterflies in my stomach...

Me: Mr.butterfly, what the fuck are you doing in my stomach?

Butterfly: Well, when you're nervous, I believe the expression is "butterflies in your stomach", so here we are.

Me: Well yeah. But why butterflies?

Butterfly: we could be dinosaurs, but I'm guessing you wouldn't be comfortable with them in your stomach. So butterflies we are.

Me: Point taken.

Long story short, the butterflies ain't leaving anytime soon. Hope you have a happy stay in my stomach, and try not to mess up the innards too much. My stomach doesn't come with any housekeeping services.

Oooh, and even my grandma thinks I'm a nutcase. She feels that engaging into a conversation with me will make her screw loose as well. Should I take that offensively or a compliment? Because seriously, I feel like it's a compliment because I can easily influence people to catch my insanity. And besides, I'm NOT screw loose for your information. My screw has been long missing. And if any of you readers find it out there, please tell it to come home because my brain is getting a draft from the hole it left open.

++saykoji89++
++screw, please come back++

0 comments: