THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 16, 2011

English is weeping?

“You’re overwhelmed, Freeze was underwhelmed. Why isn’t anyone just whelmed?”

“Well, we hate to see you disturbed, let’s see if you’re more turbed once we kick your can!”

“If dislike is the opposite of like, is disaster the opposite of aster?

Have you ever heard the quotes above? If you haven't obviously you haven't watch Young Justice. These quotes are spoken by the one and only, boy wonder, ROBIN *cue clap*

The awesome Robin a.k.a Richard Grayson

I so totally fell in love with Young Justice, after being introduced by an awesome friend whom I shall not name. But! Hear this. Ever since I was small, Robin has always been one of my favorite superheroes (others being Batman and Power Rangers) In fact, I broke my first teeth (My two front one too) while playing as Robin with my older brother (him being Batman), I think he pushed me off the couch and I knocked my two front teeth to a nearby coffee table.

When I was young, I was used to seeing this type of Robin.
(old Robin)

but, when you give me this Robin, of course I will fall head over heels (again) with the said character.

(The new Robin)

Now, I'm gonna continue doodling more Awesome Robin~ Oh, and guys, do not hit on your hot, blonde combat teacher or you will get served~

++saykoji89++
++Go Robin Go++

0 comments: