THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 10, 2011

Of the Randomness of Rant

As you may know, Taku is my Kangaroo. He is named after UVERworld's vocalist, Shimizu Takuya, since I had fallen head over heels with UVERworld THANKS to a *certain someone*.

Well, here's Taku.

Surely he looks kinda silly. But there's a story behind it.

The eyemask. I found it while "spring cleaning" my room. It was from a MAS First Class Travelling kit that my UNCLE gave to me. (I never rode 1st class) While cleaning I also found a marker pen that I use for inking. Combine that together, with an addition of my imagination and lame drawings, we get the 'sayko'ed version of the eyemask, which according to laling, if I wear it, "nampak macam juling" (seems like cross eyed) So I let Taku wear it.

And the gloves. This is a personal lol'd story. I bought this when I went out with the rest of the KsK. (finally the 3 of us together, and we got A picture too.) Can you believe that before this, we never had any pictures together? We met a few times here and there, but no pics. And finally a chance, we only took 1 picture? All of us are probably not a camera-whore. And here's the lucky picture.


Back to the story, we went into this Japanese retail shop called 'Daiso' in Sunway Pyramid. It's like a RM5 shop but everything there is from Japan. Actually I want to buy a lot more stuff from there but, that's another story. We went to the clothing section, and there's a selection of winter clothing. We played around with the gloves, mittens and whatever there is to play with as you can see in the picture. Finally, like 15 minutes before our movie starts, we decided to buy a pair of gloves each. First time in my ever so fucked up life that I wore a glove to a movie. Lolz.

And when I got home I saw the glove's tag and it says "Lame Design Gloves" I lol'd some more. Who'd the hell gave that name? The next day I also bought a see through umbrella (like the one popular in Japanese and Korean drama) from the same Daiso shop.

And to add some more ranting, I've decorated my CD player. Actually, I'm quite surprised at it's lastingness. In my family, I have quite a reputation of breaking whatever I own. That includes phones, lappie, MP3 player, electronic diary and what not. Hell, I even made our TV set broke down after I played games with it. To say I'm not good with taking care of my stuff is just a too kind way of putting it. But this little baby has been with me since 2005. Or is it late 2004? I got it from my Grandmother as a Congratulations gift since i did well(?) in my PMR tests.

Here's my little baby

Well, to tell you the truth, this baby had been through a lot with me. It has fallen from the 2nd floor, soaked in water, dropped a lot and often misplaced. But I surprised myself when I found out that it's still functioning. So as you can see near the stubby toes, I've added a little decoration. Yes, the hangul letterings. On the first top one, I've put in '+G-eu-n S-eo-k+, the middle one is 'sa-i-ko-ji' which is Saykoji (that's me) and lastly on the bottom is 'mi-nam!!' which means beautiful. No, I'm not saying that I am beautiful, but the CD player is beautiful, after all these years. The other decorations are made when I was in high school and matriculation collage.

And guess what? My hair has grown longer.
See...
This is by far the longest that I ever kept my hair. FYI, I always like short hair. And, suddenly I become conscious of how I look. You can see my scar on my left forehead. (believe me, it's on my left but my stupid webcam take pictures horizontally flipped so it looks as if the scar was on my right.) It's more than 15 years since I had that scar and it still shows? And if you're wondering, the scar is on the right side of my forehead(in this picture) with a small horizontal line.

Ah, I should be getting sleep by now. Nitey nite, or should I say good morning?

6 comments:

iLah said...

I know that 'Daiso' shop! :D
hehe.. got good stuffs for sewing crafts~
and hey hey.hehe..
i recognize that CD player!! Only u decorated it.i suggest u put more pink stickers~!!

p/s: dont cut ur hair.
*i still think there's something wrong with using the word 'cut' for hair :/

Sayko said...

what pink stickers? I don't have anything pink remember? I wouldn't even think of buying one. you use the color pink in my behalf.

ok, I won't cut my hair. I'll just chop it off. kekekeke

iLah said...

haha.. u should buy one! or u can use mine.that CD player of urs will look lovely. XD

u cant chop it off! >:O
*imagining* dont u think its brutal for the hair? to be chop off?

Sayko said...

Haha, imagine putting the hari on the chopping board...


CHOP!!!

and you have a new hairstyle~

iLah said...

LOL!
Sis,that would be horrible!! (>,<)

Sayko said...

no, i'd be a new hairstyle called the 'chopped hairstyle look'. only suitable for people with long hair.
caution: barbers are not responsible if they accidentally cut of your head~