THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Of Big Giant Rant (caution: contains Yaoi)

I decided to act the way I suppose to act.

I'm making a new artwork without finishing my previous one. Yup, totally me.

What is this art work that is sooooo important that I decided to drop all on going ones? Well, I always wanted to draw this scene right here..


It's not my fault that this scene is so breath-takingly beautiful and makes me want to draw it. KHR fans will know where this scene is from. For those who don't know, it's from KHR's (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) 16th ending, Canvas. I want to draw this image and replace lil' ol' 27 there with Kenji.

Oh, and FYI, I totally ship 1827, present, TYL or any other form. Typical seme and uke. No, actually I love Hibari. Hibari is totally my type, he is wee bit, okay not wee bit but a lot more sadistic than Sasuke. The scene in chapter 320, I really went "KYA" while holding my nose to stop it from bleeding.
yup, this scene right here..

However, I can't really see the attraction between D18. I mean how can Hibari be an uke? I totally cannot imagine and I feel so totally wrong. Yes, it's just how I feel about NaruSasu. If you are wondering what the hell is 1827 or D18, you can search for it at the KHR wikia, I think. Or you could just google it.

++saykoji89++
++i've gotta stop being me++

0 comments: