THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 10, 2011

Of the Indecisive Me

See this really messy picture? Well, since laling has been ranting about drawing with a wooden pencil instead of a mechanical pencil, I decided to try it too. So as you can see in the picture, I used a wooden 2B pencil with really REALLY dull tip to conjure(?) up this image.

Actually I wanted to draw a sad pose as I was listening to a sad song (That Woman by Baek Ji Yeong). But in the end, it ends up being a cute pose... Wae?! Why can't I draw a sad pose? I tried different sad poses before using all sorts of different sad songs (like Utsukushii Namae and stuff) but none of them worked. All became half-baked artworks.

So I decided to draw another one using the song "I even thought of Marraige" by Wheesung. The dance move are addictive... Not that I dance to it anyways. Oh, and here's a fact, when I look at the artwork above, it kinda reminds me of my sis. Maybe that's just how I remember her. With long hair, and baby face. So, I dedicate the artwork to you sis~

++saykoji89++
++my feet hurts++

2 comments:

Harriette Gavin said...

Is the subject's boobs placed indirectly or does she presses her chest too much?

Sayko said...

I think it's the later... Sorry, I fail at drawing boobs.