THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Of Dissapointment

I told you before that I wanted a cookie right?

Well, I got the cookie.
We went to Famous Amos.
My brother picked the triple choc, and I was making up my mind...

...and I found it.
A cookie that I always wanted to try.
The peanut butter.
So I bought it (or rather my mom bought it)


In the car, I opened the package, and bit into it....
crunch!
I was depressed.
Instead of the cookie tasting like peanut butter,
it taste like peanut and butter.
So, now the cookie is laying on my study table,
being a dissapointment.


++saykoji89++
++ I should have bought the choco chip++

3 comments:

iLah said...

peanut butter
and
peanut and butter?
hehe..

Sayko said...

totally different.
try eating peanut butter and peanut with butter..

iLah said...

yeah?
hehe..
maybe i'll try later.. :/