THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 21, 2011

Of Addicted

So, I'm getting back on track with the fanfic race that I have been missing out since, oh I don't know, last year? Well, I have found a few fics that are ANGSTY. (yup, angst is my friend) I sure doesn't help when the song you're hearing has a sad note to it as well. I have spent countless of hours crying while reading a fanfic. My personal favourite combination? Purging Your Life while listening to Utsukushii Namae. By the time it hits the "Why I Hate You" list, I started crying.

Oh, and currently I'm reading "All Eyes On You" by myfailsafe. So far, after 7 chapters, I found myself addicted for more. And it had 30 damn chapters. It's so funny. I totally love how the authoress portray Kakashi as a diabolical, but pervy father, Sasuke as the stoic lil' bastard that he already is, and Naruto for being well, Naruto. Only Naruto would go and change himself into a girl to get close to Sakura. Oh, and Kiba and Itachi is loved too.

Well, back to reading the fic and waste the night away.

++saykoji89++
++the genre I love most is flangst++

1 comments:

chepazana said...

tzch, we both love flangst but your flangst tend to have more angst while i insist on lotsa fluff to counteract the angst