THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Of The Absolutely Invisible British Gentleman

The seven seas are like my back yard

Romance and plundering

I manage holiday houses in India and Hong-Kong

(Fuu~)

Tea is delicious!


I'll keep going in a gentleman-like fashion!

Being smart is important!!

I'll show you my composure

From the cradle to the grave!


There are things I believe in!

Fairies, curses, ghosts, magic

My sarcasm is in good taste

Laugh, Laugh, go forward!


By reading the seven stars

I can predict the tomorrow

Curry, Chinese cuisine, my holiday houses meals

Meat pie is delicious!


I shrink away from uncivilized behavior

Both manners and tradition,

Wit is good as well

No pain, no gain!

Orders are orders!


I believe, that's right!

In phenomena, Busby's chair, predictions

Ancient ghost-summoning

My ultimate weapon, come forth!


[A simple diet is a gentleman's prudence

If problems arise, use some spices your way!]


[Don't say it tastes bad! That Roast Beef too is an English Cuisine!]


[Afternoon tea is the best!

By the way, putting in condensed milk is military style! ...Isn't that right?]


All's well that ends well! That's right!

A winning army will not recognize defeat!

My sarcasm is in good taste


Laugh, Laugh, go forward!


------------------------------

This is actually a song by Sugiyama Noriaki (my fave Seiyuu). What I really love about this song is the way Sugiyama throws out random English proverbs in well... English. Surprisingly, his English is quite good. I remembered Laling told me to listen to a Hetalia drama CD where it had a part where England cuss France calling him an "stupid, fucking old something." I think it was a "stupid fucking old wine freak". Well, that was the first time I "kya"-ed at someone cussing. I wonder if his English conversation is good too.


++saykoji89++

++Ah, I want Iggy's Drama CD++

0 comments: