THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Of Playing with Fire

"Kids, do not play with fire"

This is the phrase I heard a lot of times when I was a kid. Before my mom and dad goes out, the phrase will be repeated lots of time, along with others.

"Don't cook. Don't go out. Don't play at the playground. Keep your toys. Do your homework etc etc"

Anyway, back to the fire thingy, you know how curiosity gets the best of you? When I was a kid, whatever my parents told me not to do, I'd probably do it. So my parents say don't play with fire. You know what I did? Yup, I planned to play with it. I say planned because I didn't actually do it.

I found a matchbox my dad always saves from hotel trips. I lit it, and accidentally burnt a bit of a pillowcase. I panic, blew off the fire, changed the pillowcase to a new one, and throw away the burnt pillowcase. I learnt my lesson the hard way~

But today, I found the fire fascinating and both scary. I was burning leaves at the backyard (with my old drawings and quite recent drawings as well since I can't find any old newspaper), and decided to burn off my old undergarments. Don't ask me why, but my mom told me not to throw any undergarments away, burn them. So I did just that.

I was fascinated by the way the fire slowly burn and build up, and slowly dying away once everything has turn into ashes. What's scary is that I saw how the cotton burn. It was bubbling. I poke it with a stick, and it stuck to the stick. So imagine someone wearing cotton in a fire, the clothes will stick to their body... ouch~ But, they'd probably be dead to feel it anyway.

Oh, and I love watching 'Marry Me, Mary' on KBS and Secret Garden on SBS. Both are really interesting and funny korean drama. I really like Marry Me Mary because it has Geun Suk in it. (KYA~~~~) He has his hair like how HeeChul once had his.
Back to web surfing now~~

++saykoji89++
++who wants to help me pack stuff?++

4 comments:

iLah said...

i like Geun Suk's hairstyle better in 'Baby and Me'.. ;p

Sayko said...

true, that was one of his best hairstyle. and he keeps acting like heechul day by day.
aiyah, heechul should not teach his dongsengs to act like him..

iLah said...

eehhh, he did? :O

Sayko said...

yes. naughty heechul..