THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stalkers are...

Stalkers are stupid!

Harassing is an idiotic act!


I really wonder why people do this kind of things. I mean like you can stalk people, I don't really mind but please do it in a good way. I like to stalk people too (please people, I only stalk one particular Heechul) but my way of stalking is...

...visiting his mini homepage

... get the latest update about him

... and going through his old post on cyworld.

Only these kind of stalking.


But getting harassed and stalked at the same time is unforgivable. I never told anyone but I remembered getting harassed when I was in form 5 (grade11) and it was really frustrating. The worst thing is that it was being done by a friend's brother who is one year younger than me.

At first I just ignore what he does until one day I suddenly broke down and cry. And me crying in front of everyone is not a usual sight. Getting harassed is really no good for one's mental health (though mine is pratically non-existant right now).

Now, a friend of mine is getting harassed on Deviantart. The guy keeps dropping notes saying he wants explanation (for God knows what) when my friend doesn't even know the dude. I thought the Malaysian Government is keeping track of all it's citizens net activities. Please do something.

How would you feel if the one getting harassed and stalked is a family member? I know I kept complaining about the Malaysian and it's system but for once, can they actually do something to help a citizen. I know my friend's case is not the only one. There are thousands and probably millions of cases like this everyday. But never in the newspaper you hear,

"A stalker netizen was caught....."


But who am I to critic how the govt works? My father is a govt servant, I live in a govt quarters, I was schooled in a govt boarding school and even continuing my higher education in a public (govt owned) University. I should be thankful actually. But I am really considering my options that I made when I was in the NS. As soon as I am done here, I will migrate to another country.

Yes, yes, people will say...

"...are you nuts? Malaysia is a great country. Peaceful and Harmony"

"...you are seriously out of your mind. Where can you get another country like Malaysia?"

Peaceful and harmony.... Is it really? Have you been to my old neighbourhood? Have you read the papers? I remembered when I was still in primary school there was a murder case at my house area that involves a family of 3. On that night it was raining heavily and it was on my birthday. The reason for the murder is RELIGION. There was also a case where the burned the local worship area.

I know the crime rates in Malaysia is considered low comparing to other countries like US or UK, but sometimes, I felt like these cases are really preventable.

Like when I was in the NS, I can proudly say that my camp SUCKS! There was problem with the draining system, the food is unhygenic (I found a fucking maggot in my breakfast), the camp obstacle course (including the flying fox and water sports equipment) was unusable at any means and did I mention the whole place just sucks? I think it was closed down already.

The govt gave the contractor to build the camp, but they hardly monitored how it was done. My dorm once smelled of shit because one of the drainage pipes from the bathroom leaked IN MY DORM. So what do we do actually there? We marched, we do classes (which from my opinion is a whole lot like kindergarten all over again), we marched some more, we exersiced doing arobics, we marched, night roll call, marched and go to sleep. That was pretty much it. Oh, and not forgetting we went jungle trackking (where one of the trainee died) and night walking and we went target practising using the m-16.

I could figure out what was the moral that we were supposed to get until I talked with trainees from other camps. Then, I thought to myself, 'wow, their lives must've sucked more than ours but at least they had more fun'. I had more fun when I was a fire cadet than when I was in NS.
Did I mention that our camp director got fired because he was just telling out the truth to the media? Once in a while I will bump into him but I won't greet him because I just want to erase the whole 3 months of my wasted life.

Did I say wasted? I really meant to say... oh, right... wasted! There are a lot of things actually that I am not satisfied with the way the country is being run but who am I to say anything? The govt will probably traced up this blog and sue me with insane amount of money. As if my family does not have enough financial problems. Sometimes I really wonder... Is our country really free? Than, why didn't we get the freedom of speech? I really hate politics but somehow I always ended up critising them. huh~ what the eff is wrong with me.

Mr. Government, sir, if you are reading this, please forgive this humble citizen for giving out her point of view. I am really grateful for being born as a Malaysian and proud to be one. I know we are a developing country and we still have a few minor flaws in the system, but please, please make this country into a safe place to live. Please take actions against these law-breakers, rapist, theives, stalker, harasser, etc. I may have offended a few parties in this post but please forgive me. I have lots on my mind, and what happened to a friend just brings back lots of hurtful memories. I know that it is not my place to critise the system when I have not done a thing to the country. But take note that I am still a citizen and please see things from a citizen's point of view instead of just looking from the higher up. The are lots of differences in between that people are just not aware of.

Never will one day I get to seat in a parliment's chair or making big decisions that would make the whole country change. That job is for you, Mr. Government. I will never take it from you. When I grow up, all I want to do is fetch my kids home from school and cook for my husband. Maybe doing a few artworks now and then. Then, I will hope for Mr.Govt to make it a safe enviroment for my children to go to school and for my husband to work. My future is in your hands.

++saykoji89++
++I must be crazy to do this++

0 comments: