THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cats Sings?

Ah, I must be really getting old.

Just now, Una showed me her cats' photos (which some are really really cute) while I was watching BigBang's Koe wo Kikasete PV. Sarah wanted to watch to so I turned my lappie silghtly so she can watch too.

Then, Una showed me this one particular pictue of her cat sleeping in a very very peculiar manner. Since I was watching the PV, I replied to her,

"Kucing aku nyanyi x de...."
(My cat sings not...)

I stopped. And think. My cat sings?

Just then, Sarah was bursting out with laughter while cursing me cause I made a joke when she was not feeling well.

Ah, I need to do more brain trainning so that I could focus on multiple stuff.

++saykoji89++
++my cat sing and dances to SuJu's Sorry Sorry++

0 comments: