THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ai-sshi~

About my totally RANDOM rambling last night, sorry about that. It was late night, I was tired and I read a friend's journal on dA. My mind was totally screwed.

The reason my friend was harassed was because the dude's ex-girl was my friend's present girl. He is just a sore loser in life. WTF.

These kind of guys should not be allowed online. There should be a 'No Bashing' rule on the net. Don't these guys learn nettiqute? Seriously.

And I just found out that despite my eyes were closed halfway last night, I managed to write something really, really long. Laling was right. She once said that being sleepy can make you do stuff you're not sure you're capable of.

Somehow, I'm really excited to the upcoming event in March and I hope to meet Heechul. Not on stage, just meet him and greet him like humans do. Without the screaming and squealing if you please.

++saykoji89++
++would you marry me++

0 comments: