THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 11, 2010

"Hey, my name is XXX..."

It seems that I have been getting this type of messages a lot. Sometimes to 4 or 5 times a day. What do they think I am? A sex maniac? If it is possible to spam the SMS, I've done it already.

Today was crazy. I had classes from 10.30 a.m till 6.30 p.m. The coordinator wants to kill me, is it? When I came back to my room I was so damn hungry. And there was this one lady yelling out,

"Nasi Lemak, Nasi Lemak"

I took out my wallet and pay the lady RM2.50, and happily eating my Nasi Lemak later on.

Kyoko called me today, telling me she might not make it to my 21st birthday party, but she's gonna try to anyway. I really hope Laling and Kyoko can come. It's hard having your best friends living in a different state or city.


Cute little sushi isn't it? I had this for lunch last Saturday.

++saykoji89++
++Addicted to a song that I had been hearing from yesterday++

0 comments: