THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Is it really now?

My picture when I was 3 or 4.

When I show this picture to other people, people won't believe that it's me. I told them, when I was small, I took Botox.
Kekekekeke....

Few nights ago, I messaged Laling around 2 in the morning. Ah, lailng is becoming more and more normal than she was than she was at home.


Laling was sleeping so long so I recommended her the dwarfs.

Laling: Almost all people in my class are dwarfs.

Me: Keke, because you're the giant one, that's why they became dwarfs. And then you want to look for someone tall. Where you want to find also I don't know.

Laling: Your height also is almost the same with me what?

Me: But I'm not as fussy as you when it comes to height. Even if he is shorter than me, it's ok. As long as he's not 'katik'.

Laling: Haha, nice saying. 'Katik'.. Haha, it's been a while since I heard someone said that.

Me: I wasn't thinkking. I just said whatever that comes to mind.


*'katik' means someone that is so short that they can pass as a 4 year old.

My assignments are not finished and tonight there is a block meeting. Huhuhu, preserve, preserve.

++saykoji89++
++so lazy to go downstairs++


0 comments: