THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's Like Insomnia

I. Can't. Sleep!

My insomnia is starting to kick in this week and I haven't been able to sleep in 2 days already.

Should I lay off the 'teh pekat' from now on or it doesn't matter cause I'm doomed anyways?

Everytime when I seemed to get into sleep-mode, there's ALWAYS a noise that will bring me straight awake. FYI, whenever I'm trying to sleep, I become very sensitive to sounds around me.

A small amount of noise is enough to make me awake and it's hard for me to sleep back afterwards. That is why I always put on music before I go to sleep, but now it doesn't seem to be working. If I hear sounds other than my songs, I'll be wide awake again.

A-sshi~ I want to sleep la.. Sleep is the most essential thing in a human's life. My doctor told me last semester, "having lackof sleep or sleep deprive can make you go insane". I am already going insane!

If I see a doctor they will only give me sleeping pills which according to Kyoko, is not good because they attack your nerve cells, which later on in life will bring more harm than good.
*Kyoko learns pharmacy stuff.









Should I go see a therapist then?


++saykoji89++
++ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz++

0 comments: