THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

I Think...

I think there might be something wrong with me... And I don't mean mentally. I already know there is something wrong with me mentally ever since I was small.. I think there is something wrong with me physically.

First of all, the twitching. Usually, a twitch here and there is normal. But sometimes, I get twitches that last more than 5 minutes on a daily basis. It's really annoying. Especially, when you are trying to sleep. I am a type of person that can barely sleep now days. For me to really get a good night rest, had to take sleeping pills.  But I don't really rely on that at the moment. I don't want to become too dependent on medication. So, when I try to sleep without the pills, I couldn't afford any distraction (like the annoying twitching) or I could my precious sleep.

Secondly, at times, my hand will be shivering like mad. Usually, when my friends noticed it, I will laugh it off and say "I lack glucose/sodium" but actually I am a bit worried. It's not the normal shiver like the one you get when you're cold. It's the one like a Parkinson people have. Sometimes that scares me...

Then, I have noticed that my hand-eye coordination is getting way off. I have been noticing this for a long time now. That is why lately I have been playing rhythm games such as Taiko, Project Diva, and Beats!. I am just testing my hand eye coordination. It's getting bad as the day goes. Sometimes, even when I type, I'll press a button next to it instead. It has happened too often that it is just too hard to ignore anymore. And usually, to open the lock to my room door or plug in my charger to my phone, I could do it in one try. But lately, that is not what's happening. Sometimes I feel like a drunk person trying to open the door or plugging in the charger to his phone. It's kinda frustrating.

Sometimes I think I am just over thinking these stuff, but sometimes I wonder, what is there is something wrong, and when I found out, it's too late to do anything... I don't want to check the internet for these symptoms because it will always gives you the worst case scenario, but I also don't want to consult a doctor because I feel ridiculous... What should I do?


++saykoji89++
++my body is a strange thing++

2 comments:

inaba said...

As much as you don't like seeing doctor, I think it's better to go and check with them. Just to be safe. Take care :x

Sayko said...

thanks. I might do that tomorrow because this is getting ridiculous.