THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Pure Bliss

...is the state I am in at the moment. Let me explain.

Before I begin, I need you to know UVERworld and dR2-san.




UVERworld is a J-Rock band that I adore from the bottom of my heart. It was introduced to me by my Laling. UVERworld is currently the only thing in the world that I haven't grow bored of. You see, I get bored by things due to my ADHD. Anyway, me not getting bored of UVERworld is a big thing.




dR2-san (-san is just a formality in Japanese language. Something like Mr. in English) is an UVERworld staff. He updates us fans about UVERworld's activity. He take snapshots of the member and teasingly put it up on twitter so the fans can go "KYAAAA". In short, he is the middleman of UVERworld and the fans.

Now that we covered the basics, 

You see, just now I saw someone tweeted to dR2-san's twitter account 
"@dR2_for_overseas I'm falling in love with intro of Awayokuba! It's beautiful! (^0^)"

So, naturally I was thinking, why not try my luck and try and tweet him. By my luck, he may retweet me too. So, as I was finding what song to tell him that I am in love with, I found myself coming to a stump... I can't choose! I mean, I love every single song by them. I can't decide which song to tell him I like most. Then, I just decided that I might as well tell him that.

And so I tweeted this

and HE DID RETWEET IT!!!! I AM SO BLOODY HAPPY THAT I COULD CRY!!!!

Okay, some of you people might think, "Oh, so? What is the big deal? He just retweeted it". Remember when I say he was the middleman between UVERworld and the fans? Well, it goes both ways. By some miracle, Takuya will see that tweet, and maybe he recognizes me? Dream on, you might say. Just let me be happy in my own fantasy.

++saykoji89++
++Takuya needs a twitter account. No, I need Takuya to have a twitter account++

3 comments:

inaba said...

Oh anda. No wonder you were so happy that day. hahahah xD

Sayko said...

oh shush... Potato should talk, they should just potate.

inaba said...

sure, I shall poTALKto now. *potate away*