THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Yay Or No Yay?

Today (It was yesterday actually, considering it's already 1:30 AM) I was being all giddy and excited. Wanna know why? 

First of all, I decided to make my own own UVERworld Fan Blog. The link is http://sekaiwokoeru.blogspot.com. Please visit there if you want to see the latest update on UVERworld. I'm thinking of inviting someone else to help me handle the blog, but we'll see how.

Secondly, D-san has been answering our prayers questions on twitter earlier today. So I have asked a few questions and he answers. Too bad he didn't reply to the owner of the question. It's something like an unmention kind of thing. Anyway, while I was being happy about him answering questions, there are some answers that kind of destroyed my hope and dreams.

We asked him about UVERworld World Tour. He says that the main problem would be cost and scheduling. So it doesn't seem like like UVERworld is having any World Tour anytime soon.

I also asked him a few other questions. I asked whether Takuya likes to run, and he answers that Takuya loves running and this summer, he ran 1000km. Not sure if I should believe, but okay. I then asked is THE SONG DVD with English subs is coming out, and he said they are working on it. Which means I have to save money.  Then, he asked for fan sites link which I was gladly to link him to UVER.org, UVERworld LJ , UVERworld Malaysian Fan Community FB page, and OVER the UVER, which all I am following. But he didn't answer one of my questions which makes me feel kind of ignored. He didn't answer my question on why won't the UVERworld members have twitter account.

Anyway, that's all for this update. I'll be updating a lot on my new UVERworld base blog, so I wonder if I will have more time here....

++saykoji89++
++I wish you have your own twitter account++

0 comments: