THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scumbag brain

Yes, scumbag brain. Dear brain, please just get over that guy. It is frustrating! It has been years, just get over him already! There is no reason to remember him out of the blue.  That guy also is probably happy with his girlfriend. 

Seriously, it is really frustrating to have a dream of him only to wake up and realize that you can't have him anyway. Just remember that he is no longer the person you knew... That person is gone. Everyone changes and no one stays the same. Not even me.

So, now I shall go back to my fangirling world. Which, I have no idea why, my heart aches for Takuya. Ini lagi tidak realistik. How can I have Takuya when he is all the way in Japan? But it's just that my heart feels empty and that emptiness hurts whenever I hear his voice. Ah, I want to marry Takuya. Shimizu-san, Kekkon shitai desu. Kekkon shimasu, Shimizu-san.


0 comments: