THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, August 9, 2012

My life according to UVERworld


Stolen from Yumi on FB. >D
Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 (or a million) people you like. You can’t use the band I used. Do not repeat a song title. It’s a lot harder than you think! Repost as “My Life According to (ARTIST NAME)”
Are you a male or female?
I am Rin
Describe yourself:
PRIME
How do you feel:
Empty96
Describe where you currently live:
Home Binetsu 39°C
If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
Shaka Beach ~Laka Laka La~
Your favorite form of transportation:
Sora
Your best friend is:
7th Trigger
Your favorite color is:
Colors of the Heart
What’s the weather like:
Rainy
Favorite time of day:
51%
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
THE OVER
What is life to you:
D-Technolife
Your fear:
Change
What is the best advice you have to give:
Live everyday as your last day
If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Qualia
Thought for the Day:
Chance!
How I would like to die:
Just break the limit!
My soul’s present condition:
Shamrock
My motto:
Itsuka Kanarazu Shinu Koto wo Wasurena

0 comments: