THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Update~ Update~

Haha, I have no fucking idea when was the last time I updated shit here... I think I've stopped updated ever since I have to use my blog for assignments. Anyway, let me update on what have happened since. 

 First of all, health issues. I was hospitalized recently due to dengue. I, out of all people, was hit with dengue. Wow... Luckily my antibody is kinda(?) strong so, it wasn't so bad. I was only hospitalized for 3 days. I also got hooked to the IV pole due to dehydration and shit. All I can say is SJMC people have problems with drawing blood from patients. Before I was admitted to SJMC, I went to 2 other medical facilities, and both have no problem with drawing my blood out. But when the SJMC people did it, it hurts like hell. It was the first time I felt pain when the medical personnel puts in the needle. I have no problems with injections before, but after my experience with SJMC, I might develop a fear of injections. 

 Oh, I also developed trigger thumb. It's a medical condition that restrict you movement of the thumb. At first I only had it on my right hand, but later my left hand started hurting as well... Right now my right thumb doesn't hurt as much, but I can't bend my left thumb all the way. I'll tell you now, it hurts. Seriously. The cause? To much texting, playing games, and sing the crayon. What does the crayon have to do with it you ask? Try coloring something as big as a A1 size using crayon, frugally, and you will see what I mean. 

 Next update, my drawing sucks as hell. I can draw objects and scenery better now, but my human anatomy sucks. Lack of practice I guess. Well, that is what you get when you keep drawing objects. I can't even draw a decent Kenji. So to keep my imagination running, I kinda develop the story line a bit... 

 Current obsession? UVERworld of course. While I was to busy doing shit, UVERworld came out with 5 new single. MONDO PIECE, CORE PRIDE (Ao no Exorcist's 1st opening), BABY BORN & GO/KINJITO, 7TH TRIGGER and their upcoming one THE OVER. People of this blog knows how important is UVERworld in my life. If there is no UVERworld, the person you know as Shara now may not exist. Anyway, I've checked the price for THE OVER single LE, and it cost RM120!!! *le gasp* With RM120, I can buy food supply for 12 days! It's like a little more of a quarter of my allowance! 

 And now is not a good time to simply spend money irresponsibly. I want to save money to buy myself a new laptop. In degree, I can't be using this laptop anymore. It's lagging too much. And I can't be simply asking my mom for a new one too. I know my dad wants a new one, and he's been waiting for a long time. So, I shall keep this my own personal goal to save up money for a new laptop, or a PC. And besides, it's not that my laptop isn't working. It is just lagging. Well, my memory is almost full anyway, and that might be contributing to the slowness. By hook or by crook, I need to delete some of those videos and manga to make space. This weekend I will see which of them I'm willing to part with.

 Speaking of UVERworld, I have fallen head over heels again with the vocalist, Takuya. Somehow when I hear him singing, I can properly receive the emotions and feelings he puts into the song. For example, when I was listening to AWAYOKUBA kiru, I felt how much love he was trying to convey, that I also began to long for one. And when I was listening to THE OVER, I cried. Especially when it reached the part "Tsutaetai kimochi wa afurete ku noni, kotoba ni sureba suru hodo chigatte yuku. Sore ga modokashii nda yo" which means "I want to convey to you this overflowing feelings but words describe them differently. It's very frustrating". Yes, I know how that feels. I too, need to convey to someone this overflowing feelings but I do not know how to convert them properly. And yes, it is frustrating. 

 I've also listened to "toilet no kami-sama". Actually what made me want to listen to the song is its odd title. Seriously, can't they come up with a better title? But after listening to it, I cried. Again and again. The son is about how the singer used to spend her childhood days with her grandmother and how they came to grow apart. This song is like an arrow to the heart. I too, used to be close to my grandmother. But as I grew up, I got to know more friends and had less time thinking about my grandmother. 

 I need to appreciate my family members more. I've noticed that I started calling my mom more often than I used to, instead of waiting for her phone call instead. And everytime she suspects me of doing something. I know I am a insolent child, but sometimes I just want to hear her comforting voice. I am not as strong as she thought I am. I am not as independent as she thought I am. I have a lot of weakness. And to overcome that weakness, sometimes all I need is to hear my mom's voice. My older brother also has changed a lot. From a brother that is always bullying me, to a brother that cares a lot more. Well, in his own ways at least. He even bought me a new phone. It may not be the latest and up to date phone, but still. It's a phone. I may not show it, but I am head over hills with this new phone. I'm still grateful for this phone up to this day. 

 And now, the main topic... My love life. Hahaha, what love life? My friends asked me to try (keyword here: TRY) to go out with Hassan, but I can only see him as an older brother. And although I was beyond happy when I talked to Hallie recently, I can't really see him as a boyfriend material either. It is not as if he was trying to make me his girlfriend too. If he was, my first question to him would be "Are you blind?". 

 Then there is this one scorpio individual. Whom I can't have, I might add. One, I've completely missed my chance while the other one... I shouldn't say it here. The first Scorpio, the one I had a crush on for so long before I could move on. I thought I was over him, but obviously I wasn't. My brain kept dreaming about him. It is not as if I wanted to dream about him, fuck, how the hell am I supposed to control my dream? But I did dream about him. And lately, I've been thinking about him. It's not like I wanted to, but it keeps popping up whenever my brain goes into idle mode. And now, I am starting to miss him and how I wish I could see him again. But even if I get to see him, what will I say? "I'm sorry?" "I missed you?" "Hey, you might not know but I used to have a major crush on you?". This is ridiculous. That guy doesn't give a fuck about me so why the hell am I giving him a time of my day? 

 Anyways, more updates! I've cut my hair, which I regretted almost immediately after. I've gotten a hamster and named it Sasuke. And the same hamster also died a few days ago, from being bitten by Shiro the Cat. My back hurts like hell from sleeping on this poor excuse for a mattress. I've met Ann the other day and will probably meet her up again before Raya. The song THE OVER has been playing on loop ever since yesterday morning. It's fucking hot nowdays. I've experienced the first migraine in my entire life and let me tell you, it was not pleasant at ALL!!! I suspect it might be from the cinema lobby in ALAMANDA, they were emitting this weird smell that made my nose hurts so bad. Well, I think that might be all. I haven't slept since yesterday. Whatever updates that I haven't posted up, I shall do it soon. See ya~ 

 ++saykoji89++ 
++I think my second migraine is coming from lack of sleep++

0 comments: