THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Another weird dream....

So to add to my collection of weird dreams, I had another one last night. And again, thanks to my scumbag brain, I dreamed of Hafiz. Okay, this is getting ridiculous. I am supposed to be over him. I hardly think of him. But why the hell is he in my dreams? Anyway, in my dream, there were all my ex-schoolmates from Labuan. 

I can remember my dream from one point. An accident. So, apparently Hafiz got into an accident and both his legs had to be amputated. (I know this is mean but believe me, it was not me who controlled the dream. It was my scumbag brain) After that incident, we don't talk at all because I'm afraid that I might say something insensitive to him. 

Somehow, after that, we had a class trip or something to Johor. (Is there no other place?) I was walking with a friend around a shopping complex when I went to wander around on my own when I saw Hafiz walking (yes, walking, even though he had his legs amputated from thighs down) with Rohaimin. Before I coukd get away, Rohaimin saw me first and asked me to join them. I wanted to decline but I don't want it to be super obvious that I'm avoiding Hafiz. So, I  accepted Rohaimin's invitation.

But with Rohaimin being himself, a few minutes later he excused himself by wating to go to the toilet, but moments later we saw him taking the escalator upwards toward the next floor. So, what is left now is this awkward me and Hafiz. To distract myself, I quickly went to this hobby shop which apparently sold SasuNaru item, I was hoping this would disgust him and he will leave on his own accord. But my thoughts were wrong. He volunteered to pay for this awesome  merchandise. 

And apparently, after that, the awkwardness began to loosen up. We chatted like we used to before my stupid mouth go ask him this question, "I thought you had your legs cut off. How come you can walk?" Lucky for me, he didn't kill me on the spot and just answered that he was wearing prosthetic legs. And after this, I woke up from this weird dream. I was like "fuck you brain. Is there no other person to dream of? You can always dream of Takuya, you know"

Then I went back to sleep again, only to dream that I went grocery shopping with Nien's sister. (well, seriously brain?) She drove the car super fast to a shopping mall that looks awfully familiar but I can't remember where. And the best part, we go lost in there. Then I woke up again. 

Moral of the story, my brain is a scumbag. End of story

0 comments: