THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 2, 2010

Not in the Mood!

Today I am really pissed off. I never felt this pissed off ever in my life. Because I was so pissed off, I felt that I was so rude to everyone. My roommates, my friends, my lecturers, and especially my mom. (Sorry ma, I didn't mean to)

First off, I've told them a million times before and a million times after that Shidi is not my effing brother you stupid twins!!!! Do you assume that every person who walks together are siblings? I am sick of hearing the jokes about him being my brother. Can't concentrate in class since you idiots keep calling me "adik shidi". Do you want me to yell you in front of the whole class? Fine then, continue this idiotic jokes and we'll see.

Second off, why do everyone want to do test and quizzes at the end of the semester??! Is it fun seeing how student will struggle to cram every subject they take into the puny brain? Sadastic lecturers. They had the whole semester to do it, yet, they still want to do the quizzes at the END of the semester. If it is possible to do it after the finals, they would probably do it then.

There are various of other reasons that made me really PMS-ing today. Such as the dinning hall is out of food as I am damn hungry, the internet is slow, my laundry got rainned on and etc etc. Because of that, I was lashing out to everybody. I'm sorry.

I was rude to my friend when I ignored her when she asked me for the solution. I was rude to my roommates since I said I don't effing care how the room looks like a laundromat. I was rude to my mom when I said that she still didn't bank in the money yet despite how she nag at me to buy the tickets early.

I'm just sorry.

++saykoji89++
++stomach cramps are the source to all moodiness++

0 comments: