THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

KAMENASHI KAZUYA'S 30 GF CONDITIONS

*credit and translations to kotorichan of LJ kattunlove community.
(This is quoted by Mr.Kamenashi himself)

look

1. have a cute smile (When I smile I'm cute)
2. should have clean and fresh appearance (I barely pass this)
3. have a unique look (I'm unique in a way)
4. have good taste in dressing (I always dress Kenji up in awesome clothes)
5. have her own style (I have my own line too called "21")
6. wear the hairstyle that suits her (I wear tudung. Does it matters?)
7. a really natural person, give others feeling of being herself (???)

character

8. not lying (how about white lies?)
9. give her best in everything she does (I do... sometimes...)
10. has confidence to wake me up at the morning (with kisses…sure..sure)
11. can support me (you can lean on me all you want)
12. should know how to clean, and know to tidy up a room really well (oh crap, does stuffing everything in your closet count as tidy???)
13. can get a long with my friends really well (ok his friends are Jin, Yamapi, Takki, etc... i think we will get along VERY well........)
14. can speak her own opinion (I do. Check my blog)
15. can accept my bad sides (I’ll accept all of you)
16. definitely keeps her promises (with you, who wouldn't?)
17. always look at me (as if I’ll look at others when I have you)
18. should know how to cook (cup noodles won't do??? Or fried egg???)
19. treasures her family (I am very much family oriented)
20. should be really happy with me (who wouldn’t)
21. should bear the bad smell of a barbeque restaurant (ok so I’ll just tuck my head on your shoulders)

things she likes

22. she should like ramen and things like that (i LOVE ramen!!!)
23. like the same food like me (We share the same love for 'sotong', honey)
24. likes to watch baseball (i would like to watch YOU play )
25. can go surfing with me (err...you would have to teach me though)
26. likes to watch golfing (I watch YOU play)
27. likes the nature, isn't afraid of insects (I'm not afraid of insects.)
28. adores the ocean (take me to the ocean any day)
29. likes dog, thinks they are really cute (would you settle for a cat? or a turtle?)
30. having same favorite scenes in movies.. just by intuition...(depends on the movie actually)

0-10: ganbatte ne
11-20: can be friend
21-29: can be girlfriend
30: let us get married

I scored 28/30

if you are my girlfriend, you get:

1. I would take the relationship really seriously, never take this easy! (I would be very happy)
2. I will console with my heart and body (I'd do the same)
3. we will stimulate eachother (like support.. help.. having fun.. work.. ect.)
4. give you the greatest happiness everyday! (I get the happiness just by looking at your face)
5. would take bath together! (LOL!!! Massive nosebleed!!!!)
6. I would do your eyebrows (L.M.A.O!!!!!!!!! xDDDD but seriously, I’ve always been envious of his eyebrows)

If you can't be a part of the family, you can't be my girlfriend.

To me, the beloved person is something that can't be missing in life. It has the same importance like the work. That's why I can't go out with someone who can't be part of this big family. Till now two different person who have been seeing two different perspective of life would work together, seeing the same things, spending the same time.
This time together can't be replaced by anything else in the world. Always together, accepting the bads of the other, growing up together.. that's my ideal girl...

8 comments:

Psyra said...

just so u noe, I'm posting this on my blog but don't worry I've credited you. ^^ Fun knowing another Kame lover. kekekek

OceanLight said...

i'm going to post this as a note on facebook if you don't mind.
thank you~ ^o^

Sayko said...

Go ahead, but please credit the real owner

Anonymous said...

Love this blog entry. Stumbled across it when I was looking up kame. Love how you commented on yourself with each condition listed.

Anonymous said...

Can I re-post this one for my blog?hehehe credit from you.. :D

Sayko said...

Dear Anon, I don't mind, go ahead. But please credit the real owner as well.

Anonymous said...

lol Kazuya here
lol at your answer ;p
cho kawaii ;p
gambare

SylphWolf said...

I'm going to repost this on my blog! I'll credit you and the real owner. Thank you^^