THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, April 29, 2010

1582

I was listening to the song '1582' by Kamenashi Kazuya of KAT-TUN and really amazed by his ability to sing two different point of views in the song.

If you are wondering about the song, in my point of view, this song is about the strong bond between 2 people and as deep and sorrowful as the story of this couple. The only couple I can think of is Oda Nobunaga and his loyal servant Morii Ranmaru. They both died in the year of 1582.

So, it might sound yaoi-ish. But I've looked it up and it's normal for these Damiyo to have young adolescent warrior a.k.a follower as his lover. Beats me. I only read about it. Anyway, the song itself is really great even if you don't associate them with the story of gay samurais. (Japanese people please forgive me for saying so. I meant no harm..)

But I had fun listening to the song while searching up all those connected to the samurais, such as the 47-rounins, seppuku, jigai, shinsengumi and lots of other great historical event of Japan. Ah, I really wish to lived back during this period. It must be nice to see all these samurais and shoguns fighting each other. Not to mention the NINJAS!!!!! Somebody, create a time machine already!!!!

++saykoji89++
++living up my dream as a samurai but only on the papers++

0 comments: