THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 4, 2010

KAT-TUN

Lately, I have been shipping a lot of KAT-TUN songs. Suddenly Kamenashi Kazuya has a big influence on me. My ringtone has also changed from "Sorry Sorry"(Super Junior) to "Six Senses"(KAT-TUN). Message tone is still "I Hope" by FT Island.

I have also changed my wallpaper from my cute, and adorable pouting cousin, Muhsin to the cute and adorable, no pouting Kame. I liked KAT-TUN since I saw their battle song with NewS. KAT-TUN sung "Fight All Night" and NewS sung "Shock Me".

At that time I was instantly in love with Kame but not as much as I love Takuya from Uverworld, and surely not as much as I love Heechul from Super Junior.

But after me and my levelmates watch GOKUSEN II, (which of course starring Kame and Jin) I began to ship KAT-TUN more. Sure, I like MatsuJun from Arashi too (GOKUSEN I) but somehow or rather his acting doesn't leave as much impact as Kame.

So, since last week, I pushed all my fandom aside (Vocaloid, SuJu, and UVERworld) and played non-stop of KAT-TUN song and videos. Oh, and I also found out that KAT-TUN is having an Asia Tour this year which includes Japan(duh~), Korea, China, and Thailand. I could never figure out why on earth does these East Asian boy bands doesn't want to do their tour in Malaysia. SuJu did theirs here and they had sold out the tickets with estimated 15,000 fans during the concert night. Huh~ Someday I'll go to Japan if I have to, to watch these boys concert.

++saykoji89++
++I love Kamenashi Kazuya++

0 comments: