THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 16, 2010

Last post before finals...

I've talked to a classmate of mine about love just now, and she seem to have a point. We do tend to forget our old love when we have new ones. But somehow, I really can't forget the old one.

Sometimes I miss him so much that I really wanted to talk to him but there are also sometimes where I really want to throw him away out of my life. I never want to see nor hear his name again!- something like that.

My friends might figure out already who I am talking about. Just a few days ago, Zue answered a question about it and her answer marks the spot. I really, really want to forget about him but I can't seem to. What is the easiest way to forget someone?

Sure at times, I'll remember the memories but I really, really want to forget them. I can't seem to move on with these memories clinging on to me. Just how am I supposed to find new love? Tell me.

I miss him. I really miss him.

Ah, but there is this one guy...


...


...


...


...


...who have caught my attention lately.....


Maybe this feelings are due to reading too much TurtleKame and Bakanishi fics. Not to mention watching YamaNade marathon.

I want a boyfriend like Kyouhei!!!!!

++saykoji89++
++Those who knew who am I talking about, just shut up++

0 comments: