THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 5, 2010

New Hairstyle

Hey, this is sayko saying hi after a short hiatus due to a few reasons. (lazy actually)
But look at the pic below....

|
|
V


Recognize this guy? He is actually Kenji. I just change his hairstyle for the better. But I had to put up with his non-stop nagging about why I changed his hair-do. I swear he can nag like a woman....

Anyway there this short sketch I did of him wif KsK... the dialogue goes like this...

Kenji: Hey guys, what do you think o my new hairstyle?

Kaizu & Kyoko: ....

Kenji: come on, be honest...

Kaizu: Banana!

Kyoko: Octopus sausage!

Kenji: .....why did I have to ask them.... (depressed)



So, now he's nagging me to change back his hairstyle. But he have to wait now that I'm busy with exams and sasunaru artworks. Be happy with your 'Char Gundam' hairstlye. kekekeke....

++saykoji89++
++I can be so evil sometimes++

0 comments: