THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 15, 2010

DO NOT

DO NOT assume that we're friends if all we ever did was talk a few times.

DO NOT assume we're buddies if we only share a few things in common.

DO NOT assume I like you even if I am being nice to you.

DO NOT assume you know me when you don't even know half of the truth about me.

DO NOT assume I'm a lessie when I walk holding hands with another girl.

DO NOT assume I'm gay when you see me drawing two guys together.

DO NOT assume I'm tough even if I look tough on the outside.

DO NOT assume I'm sane when you don't know what is going on in my brain.

DO NOT assume I don't care when I ignore things.

DO NOT assume I like the ways things are even when I don't complain.

DO NOT assume that I hate things even when I do complain.

DO NOT assume that I'm okay even if I don't cuss you back for cussing me.

and furthermore...

DO NOT assume that I trust you even if you are the closest person to me.


++saykoji89++
++why do people keep assuming?++

1 comments:

chepazana said...

cause assuming is like, a nature for human??

hohohoho~~

people assume on lotsa thing, that include me laling