THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Moving + Contest

I've moved the KsK page to another page.

The new page is now located at

http://ksk4life.blogspot.com

Hopefully we can manage better than the last one.

I'm really excited, and I hope I'll win the Super Junior Contest. Wish me LUCK since I might have the worst luck in the world. Oh, and please wish that the winning prize includes backstage passes. If I'll win, the 4 tickets I'll give them to:

i) Faa cause she deserves it since she's one of the hardcore fan but unable to get tickets.

ii) Me of course. Do I need to explain?

iii) Laling, coz she's quite near to the place and I'm sure she'll like it.

iv) The fourth one is up for grabs. Probably I'll give them to one of my collagemates.

++saykoji89++
++I WANT TO WIN!!!!!!++

0 comments: