THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Naruto 486 Spoiler

I saw this spoiler at 3.30 in the morning and I have already cry my heart out last night.
I can't wait for the manga to be out this week and I'll cry again but I'll be happy.
And Masashi just have to stop his unfocused ramblings.

You guys might wonder what I'm talking about right?
It is the spoiler for Naruto Chapter 486 that is due to come out on the 11th March.
It has been verified but I don't know how far the truth is.
All I know is that I enjoy the tears.
Kekekeke.... On with the spoiler....

*********************************
More yaoi than this........Warning Naruto 486 spoiler

Naruto: I get it, if we fight seriously now we'll both die.
Naruto: You're a friend! That's why I'll shoulder your hatred together with you by dying with you.
Sakura cries upon hearing this.
Sasuke: You don't understand anything about pain - I won't die - you alone will die.
Kakashi: You must become Hokage so let me take care of Sasuke!
Naruto: "I can't become Hokage if I can't even save a single friend! I'm going to fight Sasuke!!!"

what kind of option is "I'll kill Sasuke and die myself, as well"


++saykoji89++
++Being happy and sad at the same time is my speciality++

p/s---> Hankyung is saying to wait for him. Is he coming back???!!! I'm so excited!!!

0 comments: