THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It seems...

Lately it seems that I might be doing nothing with my artworks. That is SO not true. I'm concentrating on this single artwork that I'm not doing anything else for the time being.


I haven't even post this picture up in dA because I wanted to post the complete picture with color. The thing that has been getting me so long to color it is that when I used the Photoshop on my friends PC (don't ask where's mine), it tend to close so suddenly that I can't get a chance to save my work.

So, it's like I have to the same thing over and over again which is a bitch. At times, I just close the whole thing. So, that is why it's taking me such a long time. But I promise to try and finish it up soon.

BTW, a random question here, what would be of Super Junior when there is no more Hankyung? And will all post about Hankyung will be deleted on SuJu's fan page? Will they post anymore updates on Hankyung?

++saykoji89++
++...++

0 comments: