THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 26, 2010

What the hell is his problems???

*I am about to use very vulgar language in this post. You have been warned*

I am really upset right now that I feel so sick. I feel like I'm gonna barf any moment due to this unreleased tension. What the hell is his fucking problem?! If you have a fucking attitude problem, go jump off a building or something.

What is so wrong with my hobbies. So I like to draw and play games, is it wrong? Is it a sin? Is it so disgusting that you have to make that ugly facial expression? Why is it that everything I do, you never seem to get tired of making fun of it. Just because I have dreams and ambition, and you rather throw your life down the drains, it doesn't mean that my dreams are ridiculous.

I might seem like I don't give a fuck about what you just said but it really hurts me deep inside. Are you happy knowing that I cried myself to sleep almost every night? Are you so happy that you make my life seems so fucking miserable?

I know I used to give a damn about what people say about me, but I feel like I'm cracking and breaking down. I just like to wonder if I died will all of them be a little happier? I won't be an eyesore to them any longer. If this was it, wouldn't it be better if I die?

I really feel like breaking down. I don't know how much longer I can stay like this. Having friends might be helpful, but how far can a friend help you? It doesn't help either if you are the black sheep of the family. I know my family loves me despite the way I behaved but I can feel their annoyance when I do something bad. And I don't know why I keep stretching their patience. Why I am like this? Just where did I go so wrong?

I feel really, really sick right now. I can feel my stomach's churning all around, I feeling like throwing up, I feel so cold and hopeless. I don't want to care anymore. Just let the fucking world move on, and see if I care.

I want to run away. Away to a place where it's thosand of miles away. Would anybody notice if I'm gone? Would anybody notice if I chose to stay?

0 comments: