THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ready, set..... Customize!

As many of you know, some may regard me as being one of the best technician ever. Whenever there's a problem with the computer, they search for me. Honestly, I'm not as good as I look. No, wait, let me rephrase that. I actually sucks at everything relating to a computer compared to my elder brother. Damn, it hurts to say that.

But yesterday, I spent the whole night customizing my lappie. Now it is all based on the Naruto theme. When I turn on the computer, I'll be welcomed by Sasuke (Daddy) asking for password, which is none-related to my favourite couple but I shouldn't tell you that. Then, my cursor (gawd it took me a long time to find it.) is actually Naruto himself. Hehehe... When I hover my cursor on a link, it goes "dattebayo". And finally, after the log on sounds (Naruto's "dattebayo" if I start a cold boot and Orange Range's "Ikenai Taiyou" if i start a warm boot) I am greeted by my babies. Chibi Sasunaru. They're so cute that I want to show them to everybody. In fact, why don't I do that?

Ah, see how cute they are?? Uh, no I'm not a fucking pedophile! I just happen to think they're cute.

Anyway, the main reason why I customized everything was because I read Kaizu's blog and she said she had an Arthur cursor. So I got my Naru-cursor set. Then I was thinking, why not customize all. So, now I'm happy with all the customization I made. By the way, my dad is going to kill me if he finds out what I did to my lappie. Uh.....

++saykoji89++
++Can I customize everything to Naruto related?++

0 comments: