THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Addicted?

Well, recently, I have been addicted to Naruto... Well, I haven't figure out why yet, but all I know is that I am really addicted. I should go to a 28 days program for the addictives. "Hello, my name is Saykoji and I am a Naruto and a Sasunaru addict." Hell, if I'm going to any of that program, I'll drag Kaizu along as well... I'm sure she needs it as much as I do, or even more. Being an addict is not easy. You see, somewhere last week, I got a friend to check out my lappie and ends up deleting more than half of my sasunaru collection including my bonds movie. Hell, I went back to my room and cried. Literally cried. Luckily my roommates were not in. I've become so emotional and protective of my collections lately. As far as I remember, the last thing I was so emotionally attached to were my Kreko and AK comics. I remembered a certain someone just flung my Kreko on the table after reading it, and I've become really upset. Anyhow, I don't hope for this addiction to go away any time soon. Hehehe... Happily grinning.... *smirk*

+saykoji89+
+Smirking myself to sleep tonight+

0 comments: