THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

People Cook the Darnest Things

I am speechless. I don't really know what to say actually. How did I end up this way? You see, last night, my family and I went to a stall for dinner. Yeah, we kinda always go out for dinner since my dad rarely eat dinner. There, I, without hesitating, ordered U.S.A fried rice (Nasi Goreng U.S.A). And no, it supposed to have nothing to do with the States. And yet, I found it very shocking when what I ordered reached my table. You see, the fried rice was supposed to be a simple fried rice, with pieces of fried beef and a sunny side up fried egg. But, what I received was rice fried with eggs, chicken, cili api, and APPLE, with fried egg (this is correct) and sausages and fries. WTF??!! I was trying so hard not to laugh last night while eating my dinner. When I asked whether they had the item on the menu, they could just said no, instead of trying to create something that supposed to look like it but totally different. Well, I guess I could give them credit for creativeness, but hell I won't order that again!

++saykoji89++
++trying to digest what I ate last night++

0 comments: