THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 13, 2009

Listen up, listen up!!!

Seriously, I do not know whether I should be in grief or what.... You see, last Friday, I went back home from Malacca by train. Beside me was this Indian boy and I think his mother. Things were okay at first until the boy got all jumpy. I think this boy has some kind of mental illness cause he doesn't keep quiet and he keep sticking his tounge out. Not to mention that his elbow keep hitting my head. But I thought that since the boy is mental, let's act like I don't care. But then, his mother ( I presumed) gave him a bottle of mineral water and let the boy hold it on his own. Suddenly, the boy tipped of the bottle making the water poured out all over my bag. Actually, I don't really mind because I had my clothes and teddy in a plastic bag, but then mental i yelled out, "OH, SHIT!" My fucking lappie is in the bag! So, I hurried up and took out tissues to wipe the water off my lappie. The mother kept apologizing to me, but I told her it's okay. But all I was doing was praying that my lappie is okay. So, by the time I got home the water has already absorbed into the screen of my lappie. There are good news and bad news. The good news is the lappie system is unharmed and everything seems to be in working order. The bad news is, I can't say the same for the monitor. The monitor is completely ruined. The screen gone all fuzzy and let's just say, broken. Fuck. And the worst thing of all, I don't know how to tell my parents. Damn!! Fuck the monitor, fuck the fucking water, and fuck the boy for spilling the water on my precious lappie!!! Huh, I told you Kaizu, this year is the worst year of my life, and you wouldn't believe me...


++saykoji89++
++praying my parents would understand++

2 comments:

chepazana said...

darn....honey, now u tell me in full i believe you.....

n damn..i'm sorry bout your lappie.
really am.

can i join you cursing that idiot mental boy..

FUCK HIM!!!

Sayko said...

yes, thank you for understanding my pain.

I curse him less now that my lappie can function tp monitor agak x ok.

but that is better than nothing right?