THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 17, 2009

Lost it

Okay, I know what I wrote in the last post, but hearing the same song over and over again really makes me think. I know I told you guys that the one thing I hol closest to my heart is KsK. But that was only like 2 years ago. Before that I had something else. Something special. Something that was so dear to me but I didn't held on to it, now it's gone. I miss it. I miss it so much now. I know I had it, but I never learned to hold on to it tightly, never learned to appreciate it and never learnt not to cross the line. Now, it's too late. I lost it. I completely lost it. No matter how many bloody tears I cried, it will never returned. I miss it. Although I have someone new, but I still miss it. I miss the warmth and comfort it gave me. I want it back, but I can't have it. God, if you give me one more chance to prove myself worthy to get it back, I'll do anything. Please...please...please...

++saykoji89++
++Remembering my first love++

0 comments: